You are browsing the archive for news.
Long Exposure Photography – A Sony Alpha Tutorial
Sony A7 II Shooter’s Report: Improved ergonomics, performance and top-notch image stabilization (Imaging Resource).
Sony on CP+2015 by Cabala.
Canon FD lenses images (SonyAlphaForum).
We’ve Updated our Sony A7 Mk II Review (ThePhoBlographer).
Read more at http://www.thephoblographer.com/2015/02/20/weve-updated-sony-a7-mk-ii-review/#HmGrH4BBbVU4mChM.99
6 Photography Tips You’ve Never Heard Of (iLoveHatePhoto).
Your manual focusing experience (SonyAlphaForum).
Sony Low-Cost Global Shutter Sensor (Image Sensor World).
High Altitude with the A7 by Ivo Scholz.
Pascal: “çoved the video of the UFOs made with the A7s. I wonder what these things are. On a more joking note, here are some UFOs I published a couple of days ago: http://www.dearsusan.net/2015/02/21/327-the-night-of-the-shutaklunk-ufo-true-story/. My guess is what I’m seeing is shutter vibration, but I’m not entirery sure … Any ideas?“
Well there is one more great thing with the Sony A7s. With the super high ISO performance it delivers we can finally spot the UFO’s flying around at night! Check out that video: youtube.com/watch?v=Iaksh6P8AMU. It has been shot by CityHunter who writes:
My friend Terrence shot this footage testing his brand new Sony A7S, with a 50mm Nikon lens. Shot at 70,000 ISO, it made 9:30pm look like twilight. First is the normal speed, then a slowed version of the footage.
Personal note: I have a scientific mindset and I have an extremely hard time to believe in UFO’s. Usually those things can be easily explained with a bit of research and rational thinking. But I am seriously impressed by the terrific A7s performance. I “Believe” in the A7s
Sony A7s store links:
Sony A7s in USA/CA at Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto, Sony USA, Sony Canada.
Sony A7s in Eu at Sony DE, UK, ES, FR, IT, NL, BE, AT, CH, SE, NO, FI, PL. And Wex UK.
A7s Gariz leather case in Black (Click here), Brown (Click here), Red (Click here) and Orange (Click here).
1) Submit your picture with a message and picture here: facebook.com/sonyalpharumors or on the SonyAlphaForum image section.
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: facebook.com/sonyalpharumors/photos_stream?tab=photos and on SonyAlphaForum.
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself!
- Preview of taken pictures on an Android Display (Semi-Lifeview)
- Change of Cameraparameter
- Wireless shutter release over Bluetooth
- Shutter release via sound monitor
- Focus Trap
- New: Phototrap (Cameratrap) via Motion detection
- Long Term exposures without touching the camera
- HDR without touching the camera
- New: HDR Timelapse
- Extended HDR up to 13 shots +-4EV
- Bulb intervalometer (Startrail and HDR Options)
- Start of Video
- Write GPS-Data to JPG pictures (EXIF)
- Selfporträts with correct focus
Official website here: rccdroidpro-en.glensk.com