I got one more small image of the A7rV. What we learn from this:
- Same controls as the A7IV
- the C1 button sits higher (as you see from the bump) to make space for the new 4 way articulating LCD screen.
I have been told the screen articulates like the one used by the Panasonic S1H:
Sony A7rV specs summary:
- 61MP sensor (30% chance this is a new BSI sensor with better light gathering performance…more likely it’s same A7rIV sensor).
- New BionZ XR processor
- TOTALLY New Autofocus system with AI deep learning (it can focus on elements like insects)
- 693 phase detection points (A7rIV had 567 points)
- 8k 24p (cropped)
- 4k60p 4k24p (full read out)
- 4K at 16 bit raw output
- heat sink design of the Sony A7sIII (up to 30min 8K recording without overheating)
- S cinetone is available
- AI assisted auto WB
- 8 stop IBIS
- improved buffer up to 88 uncompressed RAW (at least with 2x CF Express A),
- in lossless RAW you get large / medium / small full frame file sizes
- New Pixelshift function with movement correction
- 4 axis LCD screen (can flip and tilt)
- Body looks like a mix between the Sony A7sIII and Sony A7IV.
- Price: £3999
- A7rV preorder page will be up on those links at BHphoto and Fotokoch.
Not confirmed yet, but likely:
- two “dual SD Type A card slots”
- 9,437,184 Dot EVF