Atomos announced that new Sony A7/r/s compatible power station you can preorder at BHphoto (Click here). It will ship in November for $295. Those are the great features of the power station:
Here is the full description:
The Atomos Power Station is a dual battery system for powering your camera and additional devices in the field. It mounts underneath your camera using a 1/4″-20 screw with thumbwheel and features slots for two Sony L-series type batteries. Two DC outputs and an included splitter cable allows powering of up to three devices, such as an LED light, a monitor, and a recorder. Optional DC adapters are available to provide power to popular cameras. And because batteries are hot-swappable, you can replace batteries on-the-fly without losing power to your devices.
In addition to the two DC power outputs, the Power Station also features a flexible dual USB power source which can power can power two USB devices, or one high-powered 2A device, such as an iPad. Two 2600 mAh batteries come included, which can charge an iPhone 5 from 0 to 100% three times. To monitor the power remaining on your attached batteries, there are independent left and right LED displays on the front of the Power Station, providing a quick 5-step guide from 100% to 10% battery life.
- Dual battery system
- Compatible with Sony L-series batteries; optional adapters available for Nikon EN-EL15 or Canon LP-6 batteries
- Batteries are hot-swappable
- 1/4″-20 Camera screw
- Dual DC power outputs provide 8.2 V, 5A power on DC input power, and 6.2 to 8.4 VDC on battery power
- Splitter cable to powering two devices from single DC output
- Optional DC adapter cables available for popular cameras
- Dual 5V DC USB power outputs; charge a single high-powered 2A device or two 1A device
- Independent 5-step battery level meters
- Includes two 2600 mAh batteries
- Works with Atomos monitor/recorders