1) Phase One announced a new “cheaper” entry level 101 Megapixel Sony sensor back named IQ1 100MP. It costs only $33,000 compare to the $44,00 you have to spend for the IQ3. (PhaseOne).
2) First 1 Terabyte SD card announced (more info at Mirrorlessrumors).
3) Novoflex announced a new PL to Sony E-mount adapter.
4) Samyang XEEN 16mm T2.6, 85mm F1.2 and 14mm F2.4 Hands-On Photos (Photographyblog).
5) Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Hands-On Photos (Photographyblog). Hands-on with Laowa 15mm F2 FE (Dpreview).
6) Fuji claims the GFX uses a new 51 Megapixel sensor made by Sony which is not used in any other medium format camera (Fujirumors).
7) Tamron 150-600 & new teleconvertors by Matt Granger
8) Tokina 20mm FE Firin impression at ThePhoBlographer.
9) Laowa 15mm FE lens hands-on video by Matt Granger