I got some info from trusted sources about the A6000:
- 24,3 Megapixel Exmor-R sensor
- Improved RGB filter
- Hybrid focusing, contrast and phase detection (though phase detection pixels)
- Fastest AF of all E-mount cameras
- Bionz X processor with adaptive noise reduction, increased sharpness and diffraction reduction
- ISO 100 up to 25,600
- Price around 650 Euro for body only.
- Built-in EVF in the corner just like the NEX-6 (an anonymous non verified source said it has the same quality of the A7/A7r EVF).
- On the back similar controls as the current NEX-6
- Camera replaces both the NEX-6 and NEX-7 cameras
I also have been told there will be no real new E-mount lens. But as you know one more (bigger) announcement has to come in 4-6 weeks from now. So there is hope to see new E and FE lenses by than!
The A6000 announcement will be made on Wednesday (Feb 12) at 5-6 am London time.
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For readers: Subscribe the RSS feed (Click here) and Twitter (Click here) stream and the Facebook fan page (Click here) in order to not miss any news!
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!